What is Annual Giving?
Annual giving is the basis of a comprehensive development program in any school. It helps to sustain programs and activities that are not covered by tuition. Simply, annual giving is the best way possible for parents, alumni, grandparents, board members, faculty, staff, and friends to help make a financial difference in the future of Bishop García Diego High School. Your investment on an annual basis through an annual fund contribution, at a level that you are comfortable with, will help to raise necessary funds for important school objectives. The Annual Fund is made up of annual gifts from the above-mentioned constituents. The unrestricted funds are added to the general fund of the schools budget for use in:
- Enhancing the programs and services offered to our students
- Providing cutting edge technology to ensure that students have access to the latest resources.
- Meeting current operating expenses
- Maintaining the physical plant
Traditionally, strong institutions have strong annual funds. Catholic Independent schools should be no different than any other school, college or university. An annual gift to the operating budget is a tangible vote of confidence in your school's total program.
The Bishop High annual fund giving begins on July 1st and ends on June 30th each year. Please consider making a gift today.
- Nest Builders: $1 - $499
- Santa Barbara Catholic Society: $500 - $1,958
- 1959 Giving Society: $1,959 - $4,999
- Chairperson's Circle: $5,000 - $9,999
- Red & White Society: $10,000 - $24,999
- Bishop's Circle: $25,000 - $49,999
- President's $50,000 - $149,000
- Cardinal Crest Society $150,000+
Thank you for your support.