We have a lot of fun at Bishop Diego and we want YOU to join us!
Ready to submit an online application for Admission?
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE:
Applications and all required documents should be submitted as quickly as possible. To be considered for admission to Bishop Diego, the following steps are required:
- Review the Admission Criteria listed below this section
- Submit an online application & non-refundable application fee
- Complete the Personal Essay (prospective 10th and 11th-grade students only - found within the applicant checklist)
- Choose a date for the Entrance Placement Test (prospective freshmen only)
- Choose a date for the Personal interview
Before January 31, 2020:
- Submit requests for recommendations from English and Math teachers and Principal or Academic Advisor (done electronically within the online application)
- Download the Request for Transcripts form from the application checklist within the online application
BISHOP DIEGO ADMISSION CRITERIA:
Students are admitted to Bishop Diego High School on the basis of their desire to attend Bishop, their academic record, performance on the Entrance Placement Test (for 9th-grade applicants only), recommendations, and the student's willingness to abide by the school’s philosophy, rules, regulations, and standards. Students entering 9th grade must have graduated from 8th grade. Ideally, students are admitted at the beginning of a semester but may be admitted as late as a quarter marking period. All admission inquiries are facilitated by the Director of Admissions.
- Desire to attend Bishop Diego High School
- Entrance Placement Test (prospective freshmen only)
- Personal Essay (written during the Entrance Placement Exam for freshmen)
- Personal Interview with Bishop leadership
- Review of report cards from two previous years of school and current grades
- 2.5 GPA with no "D" or “F” semester grade marks (on a 2.0 = C scale)
- Satisfactory Citizenship and Work Habits marks (marks of “U” or "N" may preclude an applicant from admission)
- Satisfactory school attendance
Sophomore/Junior transfer students:
In addition to the applicable requirements above, transfer students will be evaluated on their ability to meet BDHS graduation requirements over four semesters. Senior students are admitted on a rare case by case basis.
If you are not ready to submit an online application, but you do want to be in the information loop, please submit an Online Inquiry by clicking the link below. We cannot wait to share Bishop Diego High School with you!
Personalized Tuition & Scholarships
Click HERE for more information about Personalized Tuition and Scholarships.