The Bishop García Diego High School Tuition Assistance Program (Adopt-A-Student) enables qualified students whose families demonstrate financial need an opportunity to attend Bishop. Tuition assistance is determined by an independent, nation-wide tuition assistance firm and is available to all students regardless of faith, race or cultural background. Gifts totaling over $1 million supported this program last year.
The Adopt-A-Student Program is the school’s most important source of revenue.
Your support helps strengthen our program in many ways, including:
- Assisting students in the development of critical thinking skills that utilize curricular knowledge combined with the Cardinal Standards for complex problem solving
- Guiding students to know, and love their faith in God
- Offering opportunities for healthy competition, exercise, sportsmanship, personal growth and self respect
- Offering an education honoring the role of parents as the primary educator for their family
To assist students during the current school year and be included in our annual report, please consider making a donation before June 30th 2018.
- Nest Builders: $1 - $499
- Santa Barbara Catholic Society: $500 - $1,958
- 1959 Giving Society: $1,959 - $4,999
- Chairperson's Circle: $5,000 - $9,999
- Red & White Society: $10,000 - $24,999
- Bishop's Circle: $25,000 - $49,999
- President's $50,000 - $149,000
- Cardinal Crest Society $150,000+
Thank you for your support.
* All gifts are appreciated. Donations of $2,500 and above are recognized as Leadership support.
For more information or to make a donation to the Adopt-A-Student Program, please contact Alexis Garcia, Associate Director of Advancement 805-967-1266 ext. 114.