Bishop Diego High School GoFan Ticketing Procedure (Mobile Ticketing)
Bishop Diego High School will offer pre-purchasing of tickets via the GoFAN App at all athletic events. Fans will be able to purchase tickets online through our school page or through individual event links. Families will also be able to purchase Season Passes via GoFan and store the tickets on their phones.
Click the following link to be redirected to the Bishop Garcia Diego Homepage: https://gofan.co/app/school/CA23101
While cashless ticketing will be new to some, the procedure has several benefits making it a better option than cash at the gate:
- Efficiency and professionalism at ticket gate,
- Fans can easily access and share tickets (email or text) without standing in line,
- Ticket sales can be digitally refunded if events are canceled,
- The school can track ticket sales in real time to account for capacity limitations,
- Gate setup will promote social distancing, &
- Limit person-to-person contact and eliminate the physical exchange of cash.
Please download the GoFan app on iOS and Android devices so that you can store your tickets there, which will make the check in process easier and more efficient! If you do not wish to download the app, you may also use your web browser.
If you have any issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Link to a FAQ page about GoFan: https://www.huddletickets.com/fansupport
Video on how to purchase tickets (Note: we will not have the events be public due to state and county restrictions. Links will only be shared with Immediate Household Members.): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkZqTY5d6Bg
Video on how to access and share your tickets via mobile app: https://youtu.be/H0Xhso4QobA